Friday, December 10, 2010

the unheard wordz

I speak, you think. Wether with words or with body, I speak, you think. A square peg, a round hole, your favorite puzzle, your ultimate goal. I speak, you think.

Requests unfulfilled, or just postponed? Scratching my head is just the norm. Feelings of confusions created by different times ticking away at the same time. Is it I who am confused or is it your confusion who confuses us all. My round thoughts swirling around your square hole.

I don't know what you want, i don't know what you expect, i don't know what to say, i don't know what to do, i don't know much. I just know that I can feel, I can feel the words come out of my mouth, hit your wallz and bounce back into me. I wonder how it will all turn out. I know there are lessons in this, I know that I have begun to learn a few. How many more are coming, how many more will do?

I know that you have taught me about my wallz, the ones most don't see, the ones that I don't see, the ones i chose not to see. I great revelation, a powerful one. Your love broke them down like a steady breeze reshapes sand dunes.

No comments: