Thursday, September 06, 2007

Its Here!!!!

Football season is here at last! Thank the powers that be baby!!!

I love this time of year for two simple reasons, three if you count fantasy football. The other two being college football and the NFL kickoff. Its such a long wait for the start of the season but once college has kicked of you start to get that tingle in your head cause the NFL is just around the corner. Well, I am traveling at 200mph and that corner is here today!

The Gators are of to a good start. The offense looks like its ready to roll but that inexperienced defense has me a bit preoccupied. They need to mature real quick if they want to reach Atlanta this year.

The Cowboys are poised to to have a playoff run this year. Romo is in his first year as the opening day starter and he as an arsenal of weapons at his disposal.

This is gonna be a good year.

2 comments:

Andre said...

Well, I think you already know how dampered my college football season already is. So I guess all that's left is to see what the Cowboys are gonna do this year.

DobyD said...

yup