Thursday, July 27, 2006

Dedicated to a dear friend.


My dear friend Mariana Kafart is leaving us for greener pastures in Washington DC. She has been accepted to a 1 year masters program at Georgetown University which begins on sometime next week. I wanted to take the time to thank her for her friendship and to let her know that we will all miss her while she is away. I am very pround of miss Khafart and pretty soon I will have to refer to her as Dr. Khafart. So my dear friend, farewell, good luck, live long and prosper, and above all, via con dios.

5 comments:

Marianita said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww

thanks Aldino.

Can I be the black cat?

DobyD said...

you were meant to be the black cat.

Andre said...

*Trying to hold back the tears*

Sniff!

Nice post, Aldo. Nice of you to drop a shout out for a friend.

Congrats on Georgetown, Mariana. Good luck with your studies. (From one grad student to another), You'll need it... :)

Marianita said...

Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»