Friday, July 14, 2006

This is my favorite pussy...Meowser


This little guy which has grown into a big fat pussy cat, is a huge stress relief in my life. I sit in the tiki hut in my back yard and watch him chase lizards, climb trees, play with his tail, etc. He is hilarious and always puts a smile on my face. This pic was taken on the date above, about 6 days after I found him abandoned in a McDonalds parking lot. I had lost my other cat Goku a couple months back and one day I found myself in the parking lot of that MickeyD's and herd a soft hungry meow... I moved aside the branch of a bush and there he was. Just about two weeks new. He has been meowing ever since and never stops, hence the name Meowser.

10 comments:

Marianita said...

Don't forget who his mommy was when you first found him and left to Atlanta the next day!

Marianita said...

AND don't forget who took this awesome picture of him!!!

DobyD said...

and i wont forget how you wont let me forget.

DobyD said...

FOR ALL YOU CAT HATERS, GROW UP!

Andre said...

Boy. It's a good thing you found Meowser before McDonald's did.

What do you think they put in Big Mac's special sauce...?!

DobyD said...

cat guts

Andre said...

Uh...

That was a little morbid, but I think you get my point.

Any way, your cat's eyes are really cool. Are they always that blue?

DobyD said...

No, they are yellow/green like mine. That pic shows grey/blue but thats cause he was very young.

Kathleen said...

eww.. cats are awfully cute !!!! I love cats.. especially Persian cats..

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»