Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Hey Blog world! I will be out for a couple days and just wanted to spare you guys the trouble of coming to check out new posts when none will come.

I know...
I Know...

You guys cant get by with out my posts but it will only be for a short while.




PS. If you guys did not catch the sarcasm then i am flat out telling you that it was just that. Working on a couple things that will keep me very busy for a little while so , i leave you with that. Hope all of you are well and continue to do well.


Aldo

4 comments:

Andre said...

Hey Aldo...

Don't be gone too long. I need somebody to have my back against pyschos who try to hate on me...in my own blog!!

Holla atcha boy!

DobyD said...

lol. I will be back partna. Never fear when Aldo is somewhere around here.

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»